About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > I Found it on the Web
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I Found it on the Web Cool web sites to visit. If you want to promote your web site, post the URL here. Misleading links and destructive html links will not be tolerated, please include a full description of your link. Also do not post any referal based sites or advertisements.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-11-17, 03:11
Sahand Sahand is offline
Regular
 
Default a cool website!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

visit here. www.dariush.tk
 #2 
Old 2002-11-17, 03:42
LordJugz LordJugz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: a cool website!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next time you post a website were half of the links dont even work, use less of the !!!!!!!!!
 #3 
Old 2002-11-17, 03:54
AnTi-YoU AnTi-YoU is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: a cool website!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just because its an unavailing, or incomplete, or shit, or yours, your website does not mean u can name this topic "a cool website!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!." keep up with the site updates though.
 #4 
Old 2002-11-17, 04:35
TheSell0ut TheSell0ut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: a cool website!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you did a good job for a basic outlay. Infact that menu is just like the one I made when I first messed around with Shockwave. I enjoy the small, simple things sometimes.

[This message has been edited by TheSell0ut (edited 11-17-2002).]
 #5 
Old 2002-11-17, 05:22
muswik_lost muswik_lost is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: a cool website!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by TheSell0ut:
I enjoy the small, simple things sometimes.


ok then...put the gun down...

 #6 
Old 2002-11-17, 05:29
Regular
 
Melbourne
Default Re: a cool website!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He found it on the web.
 #7 
Old 2002-11-17, 09:04
muswik_lost muswik_lost is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: a cool website!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hmmm, ok then... the simple things from the web, yeah, that's read the wrong way alright! hmmmm....

cough cough, ouch, that hurt?
 #8 
Old 2002-11-17, 18:45
Genital-Warfare Genital-Warfare is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: a cool website!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to this website, http://pyrosupreme.tk

CTR
 #9 
Old 2002-11-17, 18:53
TheSell0ut TheSell0ut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: a cool website!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by muswik_lost:
ok then...put the gun down...




And pick up your penis?
 #10 
Old 2002-11-17, 18:57
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: a cool website!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whom did you sell out?

*eats another amway mint*
 #11 
Old 2002-11-17, 19:01
Regular
 
If she's easy, take'r twice.
Default Re: a cool website!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ive never heard of this "dariush" before, but it looks like hes a singer. anyone else see a site about this guy?
 #12 
Old 2002-11-17, 19:09
TheSell0ut TheSell0ut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: a cool website!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Lokil:
Whom did you sell out?

*eats another amway mint*



Or rather whom did I sell out to.
I thought this username was a blatant display of poseurishness or something. As to the real reason I picked that name I could always go with the age-old pubescent excuse: "I was high." Except I wasn't.


[This message has been edited by TheSell0ut (edited 11-17-2002).]
 #13 
Old 2002-11-17, 23:54
poopmaker2000 poopmaker2000 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: a cool website!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is a better website www.rotten.com
 #14 
Old 2002-11-18, 00:24
Regular
 
Monkey Island
Default Re: a cool website!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

best site for art: Cognitive Distortion
Second best site: Either My site or Octlet
 #15 
Old 2002-11-18, 04:14
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: a cool website!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Genital-Warfare:
Go to this website, http://pyrosupreme.tk

CTR



This site is also cool: http://www.angelfire.com/theforce/highexplosives
 #16 
Old 2002-11-18, 11:31
Reverand Robb Reverand Robb is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: a cool website!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well as long as we're posting stupid ass web sites in the wrong forum, I might as well throw this one out....


I was trying to learn a few things about Brent and it came up during a search.

Make of it what you will [You're going to stone me for that when you see what it is]

So, without any further ado, I give you A Doo
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics