About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > I Found it on the Web
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I Found it on the Web Cool web sites to visit. If you want to promote your web site, post the URL here. Misleading links and destructive html links will not be tolerated, please include a full description of your link. Also do not post any referal based sites or advertisements.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
This particular thread is a partial recovery - page 2 of its original capture was never archived, so some posts from that page are missing below.
 #1 
Old 2002-11-10, 17:33
Ironz Ironz is offline
Regular
 
Default New totse competition

I think this site will steal every single one of totse's members. Even the high and mighty admins root/jcstanton.
http://www.ekahn.com

Any of you fellas out there know how to write cookies? I'm not too good with java so I could use help.
 #2 
Old 2002-11-10, 18:00
bmxr105 bmxr105 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New totse competition

i'm a totse member and no way do i think someother panzy site will steal all of our members, at least not me!
 #3 
Old 2002-11-10, 18:33
Chunkmiester Chunkmiester is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New totse competition

quote:
Originally posted by bmxr105:
i'm a totse member


No shit...

Chunkmiester
 #4 
Old 2002-11-10, 18:55
Regular
 
somewhere up there
Default Re: New totse competition

How are you really gonna steal us members if you don't have a forum or something like that yet?
 #5 
Old 2002-11-10, 19:34
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New totse competition

that font is nasty
 #6 
Old 2002-11-10, 21:42
Ironz Ironz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New totse competition

Thank you, those registered after August 2002, for reminding me why I am not posting on totse as much.

Yeah, I really should change the font. Its too hard to read. Or make it bigger. Maybe I'll do that. 16pt font!

[This message has been edited by Ironz (edited 11-10-2002).]
 #7 
Old 2002-11-11, 22:44
DaHc DaHc is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New totse competition

Lmfao, Frontpage.

'Sides, doesn't anyone think that my Typo Rebellion is competition to Totse? Huh? Yeah, I know I'm blowin out my ass but I'm still proud of my textfile colection. It's mine and I work hard with it. By the way, I'm gonna start workin on it more and more soon to try and bring back some of my attention. Just like my new motto, "...no, we never go away."


[This message has been edited by DaHc (edited 11-11-2002).]
 #8 
Old 2002-11-11, 22:58
metul metul is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New totse competition

Im not leaving. It's not my choice I'm just stuck here.
 #9 
Old 2002-11-15, 06:08
seek3r seek3r is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New totse competition

I just looked, and from what I can see, totse doesnt have *anything* to worry about. Not a bad page, as far as personal pages go, but not anywhere near totse's league.

Oh, btw, although I have just recently signed on as a member, I have been aware of and viewing totse since the bbs days .... so no cracks about being a noob, okay? I could very well qualify as the worlds longest time lurker ......

peace.
 #10 
Old 2002-11-15, 12:51
Regular
 
If she's easy, take'r twice.
Default Re: New totse competition

that site blows ass right now, but if he gets it up with some forums and a few GOOD articles maybe it would work, but other than that i dont think its gonna be anywhere near the size or popularity of totse. got to
http:\\www.geocities.com\the_mole_patrol its fuckin hilarious!
 #11 
Old 2002-12-24, 18:28
Ironz Ironz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New totse competition

I just remoddeled the site, and decided I need some more self promotion.
www.ekahn.com

...
It looks very nice now. And there is actually content compared to what I had when I first started this post.!
 #12 
Old 2002-12-24, 23:44
Regular
 
somewhere up there
Default Re: New totse competition

Looking pretty good. I'm no writer, but I find your "Athenaeums" section a bit lacking in quality in the way of humour.
 #13 
Old 2002-12-25, 18:43
Ironz Ironz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New totse competition

quote:
Originally posted by just.landed:
Looking pretty good. I'm no writer, but I find your "Athenaeums" section a bit lacking in quality in the way of humour.


Yeah, those still need work. They're one of the hardest sections to maintain. Flash is the easiest.
 #14 
Old 2002-12-31, 16:20
Forever_2_Wheels Forever_2_Wheels is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New totse competition

g'day:
ain't nobody gonna steal THIS heart away!
...
hav'nt checked your site-but good luck
 #15 
Old 2002-12-31, 16:33
Moderator
 
Through the looking glass
Default Re: New totse competition

What competition?

Pft.
 #16 
Old 2002-12-31, 16:37
Regular
 
Monkey Island
Default Re: New totse competition

Iroz is only joking. Put away the pitchforks and flamethrowers. I still love his flash. Super funny shit.
 #17 
Old 2002-12-31, 17:17
frontalobe frontalobe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New totse competition

I'll just come straight out and say it:

Your site is shit.
Don't get me wrong, it has potential although i think it is something that you are lacking.
 #18 
Old 2002-12-31, 17:23
frontalobe frontalobe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New totse competition

here's your change to flame me:

http://members.lycos.co.uk/gosportchat

 #19 
Old 2002-12-31, 18:43
Moderator
 
Through the looking glass
Default Re: New totse competition

quote:
Originally posted by SpaceFalcon2001:
Iroz is only joking. Put away the pitchforks and flamethrowers. I still love his flash. Super funny shit.


...

Good call...

...
 #20 
Old 2003-01-01, 00:13
Regular
 
Monkey Island
Default Re: New totse competition

Of course if we want to talk real totse competition I'd have to say http://bbs.octlet.net
 #21 
Old 2003-01-01, 08:23
Ironz Ironz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New totse competition

quote:
Originally posted by frontalobe:
Your site is shit.


Why? You have to give a reason, otherwise your opinion is worthless.
 #22 
Old 2003-01-01, 16:58
frontalobe frontalobe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New totse competition

It has no substance and the navigation is verry irritating.
 #23 
Old 2003-01-02, 23:43
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New totse competition

i dont think any site out there at the moment can really compete with totse. the reason i love these boards so much isnt the design (although UBB is my favorite) but its the kind of people it attracts. there are a lot of like minded people here and there are a lot of nuts and poser to argue with. totse offers a little bit of everything which makes it great. its not to specialized.
 #24 
Old 2003-01-03, 06:28
Chunkmiester Chunkmiester is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New totse competition

And recently you have been telling most of them to fuck off.

-Chunk
 #25 
Old 2003-01-04, 23:26
scarfo scarfo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New totse competition

The reason this site is so popular is that its full of funny shit, cool shit and links to free p0rn
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics