About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > I Found it on the Web
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I Found it on the Web Cool web sites to visit. If you want to promote your web site, post the URL here. Misleading links and destructive html links will not be tolerated, please include a full description of your link. Also do not post any referal based sites or advertisements.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-11-10, 11:24
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default I found it!

http://urinalpoop.org/
 #2 
Old 2002-11-10, 15:01
Chunkmiester Chunkmiester is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I found it!

Z3m, that is disgusting. I nearly puked when i saw the pictures. Have you some sort of scat fetish?

Chunkmiester
Damn- i gotta read the indexes of sites before i go straight for the pictures from now on.
 #3 
Old 2002-11-10, 16:43
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I found it!

Nope. No fetish. Just a childish fixation.
 #4 
Old 2002-11-10, 18:34
Chunkmiester Chunkmiester is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I found it!

A childhood fixation? And i thought I had a fucked up childhood.

Chunkmiester
 #5 
Old 2002-11-11, 04:53
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I found it!

Hey, at least I didn't post the site that linked to urinalpoop.org.

That would have really upset you.

But I suppose, once you've seen your friend's head fall apart, a little feces doesn't really phase you.
 #6 
Old 2002-11-11, 20:12
Chunkmiester Chunkmiester is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I found it!

Upset? No, shocked? Yes, Sickened? A little.
I don't want to reopen a wound or anything but is that

quote:
once you've seen your friend's head fall apart


A flipant remark, or are you serious?

Chunkmiester
 #7 
Old 2002-11-12, 01:22
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I found it!

Yes, I'm very serious. I've seen the back of a person's (in this case a good friend) head fall apart due to a gun shot wound. Not pleasant, to say the least certainly because my father died the same way.

Drown in the filth of life and ye shall be rewarded.*
 #8 
Old 2002-11-12, 03:08
KamikazePimp KamikazePimp is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I found it!

sick! Yet, it is funny!
 #9 
Old 2002-11-12, 19:17
Chunkmiester Chunkmiester is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I found it!

Sorry z3m, i shouldn't of asked.

Kamikaze Pimp, if you are reading this then edit your post because it seems like you are laughing a Z3m's last post- which i sure to hell hope you arn't meaning to do.

Chunkmiester
 #10 
Old 2002-11-12, 20:52
Moderator
 
toronto
Default Re: I found it!

Man the internet is getting weirder by the minute.
 #11 
Old 2002-11-12, 23:16
bunghole bunghole is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I found it!

quote:
Originally posted by dagnabitt:
Man the internet is getting weirder by the minute.


Urinal Poop isn't new.
 #12 
Old 2002-11-13, 03:14
mysterychick mysterychick is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I found it!

I cant describe how much that disturbed me
 #13 
Old 2002-11-14, 00:01
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I found it!

I don't even care about your opinions.
 #14 
Old 2002-11-14, 00:10
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I found it!

that stuff is funny. i saw this movie called kingpin, and this guy was crapping in a urnal.
 #15 
Old 2002-11-14, 02:35
A-F Army A-F Army is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I found it!

Wow, that site is disgusting. However my friend did that, and it was pretty damn funny, disgusting still but funny.
 #16 
Old 2002-11-14, 02:46
Moderator
 
toronto
Default Re: I found it!

quote:
Originally posted by bunghole:
Urinal Poop isn't new.


Maybe not for a guy that calls hiself "bunghole". To the rest of us non-pooh/anus obsessed folks it's new, and gross.

No offence meant BTY

[This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 11-14-2002).]
 #17 
Old 2002-11-14, 10:25
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I found it!

I could use a urinal right about now...
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics