About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > I Found it on the Web
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I Found it on the Web Cool web sites to visit. If you want to promote your web site, post the URL here. Misleading links and destructive html links will not be tolerated, please include a full description of your link. Also do not post any referal based sites or advertisements.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-11-04, 11:32
123Tool 123Tool is offline
Regular
 
Default Have a look at my site.

I began designing this site before I had a clue about how to put it onto the web. I've been teaching myself from the ground up, and it's been a sharp learning curve.
www.kiwisintaiwan.com

Tell me what you think. I'll be adding video and online application forms at some stage; I'll also fix the email so a pop up window will appear that the user can type into. I also want to add a kind of updating diary of whats going on over here.

Tell yer mates, if you know anyone is interested...
 #2 
Old 2002-11-04, 17:50
Dion Dion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Have a look at my site.

Nice site. Very professional layout. The res is a little blurry though. I'm 800x600, is it made for a higher res?
 #3 
Old 2002-11-04, 17:55
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Have a look at my site.

Wait are you in taiwan now?
 #4 
Old 2002-11-04, 21:54
123Tool 123Tool is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Have a look at my site.

Yes the res is made for, umm something higher, sorry, I'm an acknowledged newbie at this kind of thing... umm 1024*764... I think (thats what I wrote in pencil on my computer a while back anyway...)

Yes, I'm in Taiwan now, this is my job; and I'm having a fat heap of fun. I see these guys paying me for this and I believe I am running the grandest scam ever... well, not quite - but I'M laughing.
 #5 
Old 2002-11-06, 07:29
Mayhem Manic Mayhem Manic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Have a look at my site.

The site looks very good. You should however redesign it for a screen res of 800*600.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics