About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > I Found it on the Web
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I Found it on the Web Cool web sites to visit. If you want to promote your web site, post the URL here. Misleading links and destructive html links will not be tolerated, please include a full description of your link. Also do not post any referal based sites or advertisements.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-20, 00:43
Mackofett Mackofett is offline
Regular
 
Default Hlep with ROMS and Emulation

Please Help nd explain in simple English pretend IM stupid (I probably am)
What do I need for
1)PSX 1or if possible 2 Emulation
2) Same for N64
(Consoles discs or cartridges) Not legally what I need just whats needed to make them work.
3) What is best site 4 said emulators and roms preferably no voting or anything like that. I already have a SNES emulator and games running ithout cartridges or SNES and same with SEGA megadrive/Genisis but cant seem to get Dreamcast or PSX or N64 ones up and running.
I also need to know what plugins and how to work them etc.
Someone had posted a couple of links to qualityroms and something else and thats where I got emulators and roms from with no voting or payment etc and am looking for something similar for other consoles.
Please Help. By the way if this puts the idea of emulation into anyone elses head and the know as much/little as me about it and you search on google or the like steer clear of emulationstation.com Cos they make U vote etc and really really really piss you off and have nothing to give tou other than a headache and it has now become my mission in life to destroy them and their friends (AND I WILL) yu can see how this has gotten to me.
PLEASE TELL ME HOW
 #2 
Old 2002-10-20, 04:01
Ysilk Ysilk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hlep with ROMS and Emulation

You can get some roms here : http://members.madasafish.com/~kefka/ . I haven't looked for a long time so only one is still valid.

Ps : Best way to find them is to get Opera (an internet explorer) and to tell it to refuse pop ups; then go to google.com and look for your stuff
 #3 
Old 2002-10-20, 15:54
Mackofett Mackofett is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hlep with ROMS and Emulation

Yeah the the pop up thing doesnt make any difference really cos most of the sites dont actually have anything to download they just want your vote and to try and make you download diallers and shit and the files they do have are all corrupted. If you are looking for roms yourself for snes and genisis and the emulators go to qualityroms.com no popup simple easy to use meny and they have about 2 or 3 hundred games that take no more than 8 mins to download on a 56k modem.
 #4 
Old 2002-10-21, 17:34
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hlep with ROMS and Emulation

romnation.net is good and has no popups
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics