About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > I Found it on the Web
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I Found it on the Web Cool web sites to visit. If you want to promote your web site, post the URL here. Misleading links and destructive html links will not be tolerated, please include a full description of your link. Also do not post any referal based sites or advertisements.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-18, 03:06
Bogey Man Bogey Man is offline
Regular
 
Default Surreal

I was looking at paintings, and I saw one I liked a lot: The Escape, By Norman Parker

another site I found was http://www.markryden.com , I find it creepier that the other ones, since it's all so child like.
 #2 
Old 2002-10-18, 22:01
Thoughtmonger Thoughtmonger is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Surreal

me likey.
Mark Ryden's art seems very political and yet personal. Each picture is very busy, mixed with emotion. Erie.
I'm trying to figure out what Lincolin represents.
I like his links too. Coop, etc..

[This message has been edited by Thoughtmonger (edited 10-18-2002).]
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics