About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > I Found it on the Web
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I Found it on the Web Cool web sites to visit. If you want to promote your web site, post the URL here. Misleading links and destructive html links will not be tolerated, please include a full description of your link. Also do not post any referal based sites or advertisements.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-17, 20:45
MagKnightX MagKnightX is offline
Regular
 
Default Dolphin... WHAT THE FUCK?

Oh no. Oh, hell no. This can't be a fucking real site. Just, fucking NO!
http://www.dolphinsex.org/
 #2 
Old 2002-10-17, 21:20
Mista Piccolo Mista Piccolo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dolphin... WHAT THE FUCK?

That's been around since forever. I heard it on a radio show in the morning one time, and I couldn't believe it. The host was arguing with some guy about it. It should be on the next GTA.
 #3 
Old 2002-10-17, 21:40
segue segue is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dolphin... WHAT THE FUCK?

and here is the people who do those types of things...
http://www.bluestarlive.com/

 #4 
Old 2002-10-19, 18:11
Jasper Jazz Jasper Jazz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dolphin... WHAT THE FUCK?

I don't know what to say! I've read a message asking people to post the most disturbing site they could find. I think that's it! Man! some people are skrewed up!
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics