About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > I Found it on the Web
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I Found it on the Web Cool web sites to visit. If you want to promote your web site, post the URL here. Misleading links and destructive html links will not be tolerated, please include a full description of your link. Also do not post any referal based sites or advertisements.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-12, 20:29
Azalin Azalin is offline
Regular
 
Default A few sites I like to visit.....

www.newgrounds.com-has a bunch of fun flash games. www.stileproject.com-a bald dude who runs a excellent e/n site. www.consumptionjunction.com-just crazy. www.ogrish.com-WARNING very gory....

Laterz
 #2 
Old 2002-10-12, 20:33
Azalin Azalin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A few sites I like to visit.....

Woops!
www.consumptionjunction.com
www.stileproject.com
www.newgrounds.com
www.ogrish.com

Forgot that I added a - to the damn links. my bad.
 #3 
Old 2002-10-13, 14:37
TOKED ONE TOKED ONE is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A few sites I like to visit.....

blackjack.conforums.com join and become a moderator
 #4 
Old 2002-10-13, 19:16
silencer silencer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A few sites I like to visit.....

check out www.fucksociety.ca

We Drink Ritalin is especially good, in an All Your Base sorta way. Funniest shit I've seen since Hatten Ar Din
http://user.tninet.se/~prv247p/hatt/hatten.swf
 #5 
Old 2002-10-16, 00:10
thehellion thehellion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A few sites I like to visit.....

I find www.no-god.com quite amusing espacially the games and flash movies.
 #6 
Old 2002-10-18, 16:17
--nirvana --nirvana is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A few sites I like to visit.....

I like to visit www.totse.com, www.unsecure.org www.yonkis.com (i used to visit www.textfiles.com pretty post, but too old) and all kind of dope and insanes sites.
ahahah, visit this site and check my photos, www.az.ru/visionary
hahaha
 #7 
Old 2002-10-18, 20:33
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A few sites I like to visit.....

hey does anyone remember the war with um stileproject or whatever that was before bombshock came around?
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics