About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > I Found it on the Web
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I Found it on the Web Cool web sites to visit. If you want to promote your web site, post the URL here. Misleading links and destructive html links will not be tolerated, please include a full description of your link. Also do not post any referal based sites or advertisements.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-06, 05:38
Tampon Tampon is offline
Regular
 
Default What's The Most Offensive Thing On ThE Web?

This might be it!
http://www.auschwitzdanceparty.com/articles/ak-47.html
 #2 
Old 2002-10-06, 16:05
-_-OsiriS-_- -_-OsiriS-_- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What's The Most Offensive Thing On ThE Web?

It could have been worse....I've seen worse, just forgot where exactly?
 #3 
Old 2002-10-06, 16:52
Chunkmiester Chunkmiester is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What's The Most Offensive Thing On ThE Web?

The most offensive thing that i have found on the internet in recent times is called
"I like to watch", its a video thats encoded in many formats for your downloading ease, its available here: http://www.churchofeuthanasia.org/catalog/video.html

Even though i am English i still find it quite offensive so i advise that any people who were deeply effected by September 11th 2001 not to watch this video.

Chunkmiester
 #4 
Old 2002-10-06, 22:22
-_-OsiriS-_- -_-OsiriS-_- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What's The Most Offensive Thing On ThE Web?

Still not offensive enough...
 #5 
Old 2002-10-06, 23:17
Rat_Bastard Rat_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What's The Most Offensive Thing On ThE Web?

http://www.godhatesfags.com/main/index.html ?
 #6 
Old 2002-10-07, 01:23
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What's The Most Offensive Thing On ThE Web?

i found the princess diana thing pretty funny. and i wasnt upset that some uptight atention hungry self absorbed fool died.
 #7 
Old 2002-10-13, 08:20
Mike Dogg Mike Dogg is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What's The Most Offensive Thing On ThE Web?

I can't believe I laughed at that Church of Euthanasia's "I like to watch". Oh, well, over a year on I guess some of us can appreciate the lighter side.

[This message has been edited by Mike Dogg (edited 10-13-2002).]
 #8 
Old 2002-10-15, 00:59
Urban Legend Urban Legend is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What's The Most Offensive Thing On ThE Web?

O my god thats funny as hell. Can't belive someone would make something like that. Sorry no link from me.
 #9 
Old 2002-10-15, 08:26
Regular
 
Antipodes
Default Re: What's The Most Offensive Thing On ThE Web?

Nothing offends me anymore
 #10 
Old 2002-10-15, 19:57
MagKnightX MagKnightX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What's The Most Offensive Thing On ThE Web?

Definitely www.goregasm.com or www.stile.com
 #11 
Old 2002-10-15, 23:31
GOD_Burnsout GOD_Burnsout is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What's The Most Offensive Thing On ThE Web?

Wow, one arm... must have taken him a long time to type that.

try http://www.somethingawful.com/
 #12 
Old 2002-10-16, 00:59
Regular
 
somewhere up there
Default Re: What's The Most Offensive Thing On ThE Web?

quote:
Originally posted by MagKnightX:
www.stile.com


You sure you weren't refering to www.stileproject.com instead?

[This message has been edited by just.landed (edited 10-16-2002).]
 #13 
Old 2002-10-16, 17:55
MagKnightX MagKnightX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What's The Most Offensive Thing On ThE Web?

Ah. Right. thanks. I haven't been there in a LONG time.
 #14 
Old 2002-10-16, 21:45
Pyr0-Optimist Pyr0-Optimist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What's The Most Offensive Thing On ThE Web?

I am not offended by anything at all (other than http://www.disney.com .)
 #15 
Old 2002-10-17, 02:12
Asumoru Asumoru is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What's The Most Offensive Thing On ThE Web?

I'd have to go with that video that was on stileproject of the vietnamese guy graphically, uh, making chinese food... Without chicken...

Wish I still had the link/vid. It was fun to show to the inordinately large number of vegetarian friends I have. Cats suck anyways.
 #16 
Old 2002-10-18, 20:28
Mackofett Mackofett is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What's The Most Offensive Thing On ThE Web?

Sorry dont know how to turn these into links but anyway.
ogrish.com
deadbaby.com celebritymorgue.com
asylumeclectia.com(Has loads of links to some really fucked up sites and texts) rotten.com deathgallery.com facesofdeath.com
colostomy.future.ea(not sure if thats right address but you can find link on that asylum site but probably the worst is whitehouse.com and anything with noballs Bush on it.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics