About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > I Found it on the Web
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I Found it on the Web Cool web sites to visit. If you want to promote your web site, post the URL here. Misleading links and destructive html links will not be tolerated, please include a full description of your link. Also do not post any referal based sites or advertisements.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-01, 17:18
--nirvana --nirvana is offline
Regular
 
Default How I discovered totse.com

Well, I discovered totse.com almost two and a half years ago when I was surfing trough google.com looking for the light bulb bomb and voila�! I clicked on totse link and I suddenly discovered the totse world. For me it was amazing. All the bad ideas I could ever thought were here, I also remembered one of the first text I read which was called "22 ways to kill a man". After that I discovered that tose.com was more than an anarchist site, and therefore, I would learn a lot. I remember the pretty disclaimer...
Well, since there I had many usernames due to I easily forget the passwords and Unix used to format my computer each time I wanted to install Unix and Windows together.(means lot of lost data, now I am running Solaris 8 and NT 5).
I am happy for visiting this site again and again. Hope one day my site will be like totse.com. Now I am making a new site, my old site was censored due to some forbbidden bomb related material...
Let me make you a question How do you discovered totse.com? Share with me your history...
(http://www.az.ru/visionary (my new site under construction, great pics!))
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics