About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > I Found it on the Web
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I Found it on the Web Cool web sites to visit. If you want to promote your web site, post the URL here. Misleading links and destructive html links will not be tolerated, please include a full description of your link. Also do not post any referal based sites or advertisements.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-01, 11:46
ryanthemeister ryanthemeister is offline
Regular
 
Default Hate Fucking Mobile Phones?

This is for those of you who, like me, fucking hate mobile phones.
Enjoy...
www.phonebashing.com
 #2 
Old 2002-10-02, 18:27
KamikazePimp KamikazePimp is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hate Fucking Mobile Phones?

My kind of site!!! I feel as if I'm the only one in the world without a celly. I don't give a flyin fuck. Celly folk annoy me and they are a threat on the road and not to mention a complete eyesore as well.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics