About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > I Found it on the Web
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I Found it on the Web Cool web sites to visit. If you want to promote your web site, post the URL here. Misleading links and destructive html links will not be tolerated, please include a full description of your link. Also do not post any referal based sites or advertisements.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-30, 21:05
Thoughtmonger Thoughtmonger is offline
Regular
 
Default Game roms

nes, snes, atari,lots more. lots of free roms.ROMnation


[This message has been edited by Thoughtmonger (edited 10-01-2002).]
 #2 
Old 2002-09-30, 23:45
dopeman420 dopeman420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Game roms

yah, i've been goin there, too... pretty much the only place i've found that doesn't just redirect you to the top 10.
 #3 
Old 2002-10-01, 02:44
Thoughtmonger Thoughtmonger is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Game roms

Good source.
I posted this because they say they need votes.
I need all the games I couldn't have before.
 #4 
Old 2002-10-01, 08:56
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Game roms

RomNation ain't bad, but you'll find the most roms on p2p progs. Just type in "SNES" as the search criterium and you'll get files like 500_SNES_roms.zip. I'm looking for CPS-2 roms. These can be pretty hard to find because they're usually devided into more files.

ShareReactor is probably the best source for PSX and Dreamcast isos (besides from private FTPs).

[This message has been edited by XeNobiTe (edited 10-01-2002).]
 #5 
Old 2002-10-02, 14:28
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Game roms

I only get ROMS so i can play Desert,Jungle,Urban and Soviet Strike. I like playing the above games its good fun.

I also like the Jurassic Park games and Starwars Empire for the snes.

Peace Renegade,
 #6 
Old 2002-10-03, 18:44
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Game roms

i love playing risk! and all the snes/megadrive classics
 #7 
Old 2002-10-03, 22:18
Rat_Bastard Rat_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Game roms

Fools! go here: http://www.qualityroms.com/
 #8 
Old 2002-10-04, 02:10
Thoughtmonger Thoughtmonger is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Game roms

quote:
Originally posted by Rat_Bastard:
Fools! go here: http://www.qualityroms.com/

*salutes Rat_Bastard*

 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics