About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > I Found it on the Web
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I Found it on the Web Cool web sites to visit. If you want to promote your web site, post the URL here. Misleading links and destructive html links will not be tolerated, please include a full description of your link. Also do not post any referal based sites or advertisements.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-22, 00:09
Zombeefish Zombeefish is offline
Regular
 
Default f you

i just wanted to send you guys this website for if someone pisses you off.
www.silverraven.com/fy.htm
 #2 
Old 2002-09-22, 02:36
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: f you

I am not clicking the link, but I am assuming that it involvs destructive html which was forbidden from being posted by syphon.
 #3 
Old 2002-09-22, 05:37
Ironz Ironz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: f you

I clicked it. I laughed. Then I laughed some more. And then sent it to all the people I felt like saying FUCK YOU to.
 #4 
Old 2002-09-22, 06:52
Ain Ain is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: f you

http://www.amishrakefight.org/gfy/

 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics