About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > I Found it on the Web
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I Found it on the Web Cool web sites to visit. If you want to promote your web site, post the URL here. Misleading links and destructive html links will not be tolerated, please include a full description of your link. Also do not post any referal based sites or advertisements.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-19, 02:08
bunghole bunghole is offline
Regular
 
Default virginity - you might as well just pretend you're proud of it!

http://www.air0day.com/virginity/index.html
 #2 
Old 2002-09-19, 03:13
MR.SMITH MR.SMITH is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: virginity - you might as well just pretend you're proud of it!

I dont usually post useless LOL posts, but ha ha ha ha ha ha. That IS funny.
 #3 
Old 2002-09-19, 14:03
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: virginity - you might as well just pretend you're proud of it!

HA HA HA HA HA.

Oh well. We must walk on.

Peace Renegade,
 #4 
Old 2002-09-19, 18:47
Moderator
 
Through the looking glass
Default Re: virginity - you might as well just pretend you're proud of it!

I'm happy I am at least one step above that.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics