About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > I Found it on the Web
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I Found it on the Web Cool web sites to visit. If you want to promote your web site, post the URL here. Misleading links and destructive html links will not be tolerated, please include a full description of your link. Also do not post any referal based sites or advertisements.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-17, 04:12
cense cense is offline
Regular
 
Default zoksoftware

www.zoksoftware.de

first wintermute, now zok.
 #2 
Old 2002-09-17, 10:50
Templeton Templeton is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: zoksoftware

Don't you see...they are going to take over the world. Which is fine, I just hope they bring back colecovision...I thought the controllers were groovy.
 #3 
Old 2002-09-17, 14:11
Moderator
 
Default Re: zoksoftware

quote:
Originally posted by Templeton:
Don't you see...they are going to take over the world.



 #4 
Old 2002-09-17, 18:30
Templeton Templeton is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: zoksoftware

Searched the web for BSK. Results 1 - 10 of about 119,000.


Searched the web for Templeton. Results 1 - 10 of about 414,000.



*evil grin*



Oi, my head is getting sooo big I can no longer see straight.
 #5 
Old 2002-09-17, 18:30
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: zoksoftware

Hmm, i have some pretty interesting software...
 #6 
Old 2002-09-17, 18:31
Templeton Templeton is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: zoksoftware

Zok, I'm watching you...
 #7 
Old 2002-09-17, 20:59
Moderator
 
Default Re: zoksoftware

yep, I know, root had the most I think, tried some out. But when it comes to software, BSK is the name ...
 #8 
Old 2002-09-17, 21:20
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: zoksoftware

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=syphon+detonator

im a fucking celebrity. the first thing that comes up for syphon detonator are two of my posts. its good to be on top of the google lists.

*feels l33t*

 #9 
Old 2002-09-17, 21:23
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: zoksoftware

ohh i just noticed the third and fifth are mine as well. i should put something in those profiles from asta la vista.

<sarcasm> too bad you guys arent as cool as big syphon </sarcasm>
 #10 
Old 2002-09-17, 21:44
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: zoksoftware

quote:
Originally posted by Templeton:
Zok, I'm watching you...


**Zok burns**
 #11 
Old 2002-09-20, 01:21
razorlines razorlines is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: zoksoftware

505... hmm..i huess im not takin over the world eh?
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics