About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > I Found it on the Web
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I Found it on the Web Cool web sites to visit. If you want to promote your web site, post the URL here. Misleading links and destructive html links will not be tolerated, please include a full description of your link. Also do not post any referal based sites or advertisements.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-11, 03:26
TOWCHBob TOWCHBob is offline
Regular
 
Default A challenge

I bet you can't tell me how many rotations this makes in 5 minutes.

http://www.geocities.com/theonewhocallshimselfbob/pinwheel.swf
 #2 
Old 2002-09-11, 20:41
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A challenge

None. It's not working.
 #3 
Old 2002-09-11, 20:44
TOWCHBob TOWCHBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A challenge

damn, on my computer it's fast enough you can't see it. Maybe a preloader will help?
 #4 
Old 2002-09-12, 10:05
eth0 eth0 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A challenge

40. While i was watching that, i was thinking, wow, TOWCHBob is a genius for making this thing. It must've been pretty hard to make. I doubt that TyLox could make one, because he is a moron. Yeah, that was pretty gay, but gay is not an insult. I sure like that, and i respect people's beliefs.


[This message has been edited by eth0 (edited 09-13-2002).]
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics