About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > I Found it on the Web
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I Found it on the Web Cool web sites to visit. If you want to promote your web site, post the URL here. Misleading links and destructive html links will not be tolerated, please include a full description of your link. Also do not post any referal based sites or advertisements.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-05, 01:09
nihon_dude nihon_dude is offline
Regular
 
Default Ninjai movies

http://www.ninjai.com


--Man these movies are really really cool and funny, does anyone know how to rip them so I can waych them while I am offline?
 #2 
Old 2002-09-05, 02:36
MaTrIXSpiirit MaTrIXSpiirit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ninjai movies

Oh God, not more of this crap. It's always the same thing. One guy, most of the time, if not always, Asian, with a sword faces demons and such blah blah blah. Same thing always. "Ninja Scroll," "Samurai Jack" and other's I've seen.

-=MaTrIXSpirit=-
 #3 
Old 2002-09-05, 02:42
MaTrIXSpiirit MaTrIXSpiirit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ninjai movies

I guess I can tell you......

It was done using Macromedia's Flash. When you open it with Internet Explorer, it is saved as a temp. file. The extentsion of that file is .SWF. Go to "Find" or "Search," depending on your version of windows, then type wildcard sign (*) then (.) then the extension. (*.SWF). make sure you serach your hard drive where you have windows installed. These files are kept in the "C:\WINDOWS\Temporary Internet Files" directory, usually.

-=MaTrIXSpirit=-
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics