About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > I Found it on the Web
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I Found it on the Web Cool web sites to visit. If you want to promote your web site, post the URL here. Misleading links and destructive html links will not be tolerated, please include a full description of your link. Also do not post any referal based sites or advertisements.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-08-30, 20:14
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Site Finally Updated!

New audio files (original songs and prank calls), new photos, new flash movies, a bunch of new silly stuff!

"Whats in my microwave today!" brings you closer to poop.
http://www.angelfire.com/goth/thorazine50mg/index.htm
 #2 
Old 2002-08-30, 22:10
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Site Finally Updated!

poop! i love you!
 #3 
Old 2002-08-30, 22:39
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Site Finally Updated!

::blushes::

I exceeded by bandwidth and my site is going to be down for about an hour. grrrrr.
 #4 
Old 2002-08-31, 11:15
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Site Finally Updated!

bambdwidth restrictions piss me off
 #5 
Old 2002-08-31, 15:34
MR.SMITH MR.SMITH is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Site Finally Updated!

Lol, the site is best viewed with a couple drinks 3.0 is hallarious. I didnt think you would look anything like that guy in the picture.
 #6 
Old 2002-08-31, 16:58
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Site Finally Updated!

Poop <--- stud =)
 #7 
Old 2002-08-31, 22:46
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Site Finally Updated!

what is that chrome pistol below the guy with a car 15? and is that car 15 real or is it airsoft? are they all your toys, if so then you are one lucky man!
 #8 
Old 2002-08-31, 23:52
Moderator
 
Through the looking glass
Default Re: Site Finally Updated!

I enjoy the music on the Movies page the best.

Wee, it's so much fun.
 #9 
Old 2002-09-03, 18:22
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Site Finally Updated!

quote:
What is that chrome pistol below the guy with a car 15?


Charles Daly 1911 ES .45

When I purchased it, the finish was blued. However the factory bluing sucks (practically on all charles daly pistols) so I got bored one day and decided to polish the entire gun. I also replaced the factory wood grips with a set of houge wrap around grips.

Guy = Me

quote:
and is that car 15 real or is it airsoft?


It's real, no airsoft for me =)

quote:
are they all your toys


Yup. ALL mine and I don't share with anyone =)

All guns pictured on the site...

Berreta 9000S .40
Charles Daly ES 1911 .45
European American Armory (EAA) 2" .357/.38 (the revolver)
HK Compact .40
Sig Sauer P228 9MM

and of course my RRA 16" A2 Carbine chambered for 5.56

there is a difference between .223 and 5.56
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics