About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > I Found it on the Web
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I Found it on the Web Cool web sites to visit. If you want to promote your web site, post the URL here. Misleading links and destructive html links will not be tolerated, please include a full description of your link. Also do not post any referal based sites or advertisements.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-08-29, 21:11
ScorchedWeasel ScorchedWeasel is offline
Regular
 
Default smokers guide

http://smokersguide.com/sg/index.html awesome site with pictures and info about a ton of kinds of weed and hash
 #2 
Old 2002-09-03, 20:13
True_Ghetto True_Ghetto is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: smokers guide

Oh thank god.
 #3 
Old 2002-09-03, 20:14
MR.SMITH MR.SMITH is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: smokers guide

why thank god? thank ScorchedWeasel.
If people actually use this, there will be a decrease of dumb questions in the BLTC forum.
 #4 
Old 2002-09-03, 22:36
True_Ghetto True_Ghetto is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: smokers guide

Indeed. Good job I am already printing off info bout shrooms so I can have them shipped to me. Thanks I owe you one. Half this shit I had never knew about.
 #5 
Old 2002-09-04, 02:07
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: smokers guide

good link
 #6 
Old 2002-09-04, 19:52
True_Ghetto True_Ghetto is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: smokers guide

Did I tell you how much I love this place? How the fuck did you find it?
 #7 
Old 2002-09-04, 21:58
ScorchedWeasel ScorchedWeasel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: smokers guide

i honestly can't remember, i was baked at a buddies house and surfing the net, can't remember what i was searching or if it was linked from another site, anyways i found it and figured that's what counts, now i often check back to read bout new breeds
 #8 
Old 2002-09-04, 23:54
True_Ghetto True_Ghetto is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: smokers guide

And who says weed leads to bad things. "Cause whoever did is so fucking wrong that place is fucking the best site ever other then Totse without the little KEWL fucks"
 #9 
Old 2002-09-05, 03:43
ScorchedWeasel ScorchedWeasel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: smokers guide

hmmm i think my buddy jumping out of my jeep while we were 4x4ing, and smashing his head open on a rock was pretty bad, NAH it was great lol
 #10 
Old 2002-09-05, 19:18
True_Ghetto True_Ghetto is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: smokers guide

Why is it that the human race finds it funny to watch pain like Jackass or someone slip on ice. But that does sound fairly funny too bad you didnt video-tape it.
 #11 
Old 2002-09-05, 23:13
ScorchedWeasel ScorchedWeasel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: smokers guide

heh, both of us said that right afterwards
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics