About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > I Found it on the Web
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I Found it on the Web Cool web sites to visit. If you want to promote your web site, post the URL here. Misleading links and destructive html links will not be tolerated, please include a full description of your link. Also do not post any referal based sites or advertisements.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-08-09, 12:28
XIPHER XIPHER is offline
Regular
 
Default hey it looks like you'r writing a letter

http://www.salmondays.tv/downloads/paper_clip.mpg
 #2 
Old 2002-08-09, 18:55
ScorchedWeasel ScorchedWeasel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hey it looks like you'r writing a letter

heh that's kindda funny
 #3 
Old 2002-08-09, 19:20
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: hey it looks like you'r writing a letter

So i am not the only one who feels that way?
 #4 
Old 2002-08-09, 23:29
MaTrIXSpiirit MaTrIXSpiirit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hey it looks like you'r writing a letter

HAHAHAHA. Soooo true.

-=MaTrIXSpiirit=-
 #5 
Old 2002-08-10, 00:06
tHeRoBoT49 tHeRoBoT49 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hey it looks like you'r writing a letter

Wow, I always wanted to do that to the paperclip. The damn thing always popped up on my laptop whenever I set up a Powerpoint presentation, even after I turn the damn thing off. It's always, "Hey, it looks like you need help setting up an overhead projector."
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics