About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > I Found it on the Web
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I Found it on the Web Cool web sites to visit. If you want to promote your web site, post the URL here. Misleading links and destructive html links will not be tolerated, please include a full description of your link. Also do not post any referal based sites or advertisements.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-07-12, 22:38
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default Bad Ideas

http://www.akademiya.com

A great site for anyone interested in various illegal activities. Not neighbor's-pet-killing mailbox-bombing kiddy KeWl shit, but stuff like info on how to create new identities, security features of various passports, etc.
(I'm an idiot sometimes... I forgot to post the URL, that's why I edited this post)


[This message has been edited by confuzious (edited 07-12-2002).]
 #2 
Old 2002-07-12, 23:17
Ain Ain is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bad Ideas

Ummm Where is the URL?
 #3 
Old 2002-07-13, 02:21
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: Bad Ideas

interesting, i like the jumbled text, not sure exactly what its supposed to mean. but it is more informative and up to date than most archives i have seen.
 #4 
Old 2002-07-13, 03:25
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bad Ideas

The random text is because it isn't finished and something is going to go there. The guy who created it post on counterfeitlibrary, that's actually how I found it.
 #5 
Old 2002-07-13, 16:16
J.C. Stanton J.C. Stanton is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bad Ideas

That's an interesting site. I like the design, but have a few problems.

First, it has pop-up advertising from hell. Each time you go to a new section, two new pop-ups.

Second, the spelling is terrible. Must be some high school kids.

Third, the site claims on it's front page that "AKADEMIYA 2002 retains a nonexclusive, royalty-free license to publish or reproduce these documents, or allow others to do so, for reference purposes. These documents may not be freely distributed and used for non-commercial, scientific and educational purposes."

Well, so far, I have only found a collection of government publications on that website, and let me tell you, they do not have an exclusive right to do anything with those. Government documents can be reproduce by anyone.

Unless you are the author of a document, or produced this document under a "work-for-hire" arrangement with the author, you have no copyright status whatsoever. And I suspect their page is a collection of documents that have been swiped off other peoples pages.

Confuzious, is this your site?

J.C.
 #6 
Old 2002-07-13, 16:52
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bad Ideas

I use opera set to block pop-ups anyway, I never even knew they were there. And you only found gov't documents? Not the 2002 barbook and scans of currency from a zillion different countries, and the info on delayed B.C.s? And no, it's not my site, i'm far too lazy to create somthing like that.
 #7 
Old 2002-07-20, 01:01
TheParkinator TheParkinator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bad Ideas

this is what i got:


You are not authorized to view this page
You might not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials you supplied.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you believe you should be able to view this directory or page, please try to contact the Web site by using any e-mail address or phone number that may be listed on the www.akademiya.com home page.

You can click Search to look for information on the Internet.


HTTP Error 403 - Forbidden
Internet Explorer

 #8 
Old 2002-07-20, 13:45
? ? is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bad Ideas

broken links suck
 #9 
Old 2002-07-20, 18:52
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bad Ideas

The site died. Not surprising, I wasn't expecting any site that had currency scans to stay up very long, I just wish it had been longer than a few days.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics