About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > I Found it on the Web
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I Found it on the Web Cool web sites to visit. If you want to promote your web site, post the URL here. Misleading links and destructive html links will not be tolerated, please include a full description of your link. Also do not post any referal based sites or advertisements.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-06-17, 11:08
Mr. Mushrooms Mr. Mushrooms is offline
Regular
 
Default For REAL Anarchists or anyone intelligent...

Point your cursors to www.bombshock.com. I've little doubt you jealous totse folk will delete this but this is truly THE best underground site on the web. to deny people the chance to look here would be foolish and just shows me how jealous you all are. And change the colour scheme on this site for fucks sake.

MM
 #2 
Old 2002-06-17, 14:22
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: For REAL Anarchists or anyone intelligent...

quote:
For REAL Anarchists or anyone intelligent...


HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

ow hey, pleas give me the definition of a "real anarchist"

===============================
syphon:
long continous words mess up the forum so i deleted some of the HA's so it will fill the normal space

[This message has been edited by syphon detonator (edited 06-17-2002).]
 #3 
Old 2002-06-17, 17:14
Regular
 
Yami no tensai
Default Re: For REAL Anarchists or anyone intelligent...

Well evidently his idea of an Anarchist is a non-sequitur.

Bombshock is for K�wlz, HaXx0��, L�3t and the like.
 #4 
Old 2002-06-18, 01:40
Disasterpiece_Pyro Disasterpiece_Pyro is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: For REAL Anarchists or anyone intelligent...

HAHAHAHAHAH...im LeeT..*Blink*
 #5 
Old 2002-06-18, 02:15
Templeton Templeton is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: For REAL Anarchists or anyone intelligent...

I blow up mailboxes and steal from vending machines...I am a anarchist.

*BANG*

You little fucks have totally debased a legitimate ideology.

 #6 
Old 2002-06-18, 02:42
Rat_Bastard Rat_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: For REAL Anarchists or anyone intelligent...

Templeton nailed it right in the head.

READ THIS IT APPLIES TO YOU!
http://www.totse.com/bbs/Forum3/HTML/004251.html

God you fucking losers are so fucking stupid it amazes me.

[This message has been edited by Rat_Bastard (edited 06-18-2002).]
 #7 
Old 2002-06-18, 16:52
DaHc DaHc is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: For REAL Anarchists or anyone intelligent...

You're a mod now Rat_Bastard? lol, probably happened a long time ago and my lazy ass just didn't notice. Later.
 #8 
Old 2002-06-19, 00:09
Deviant Deviant is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: For REAL Anarchists or anyone intelligent...

I know you only have an attention span of 30 seconds and probably won't be able to read this but please try: http://www.totse.com/en/politics/anarchism/everything_anarchy.html
 #9 
Old 2002-06-19, 13:22
Regular
 
the happy land of australia
Default Re: For REAL Anarchists or anyone intelligent...

i think this says it all.
"I have been an anarchist since I was born, I have an anarchy sign on the back of my jeep. All during school years I would have an anarchy sign on my hand almost everyday." http://www.bombshock.com/cgi-bin/ib3/ikonboard.cgi?s=3d109ec95023ffff;act=ST;f=24;t=157;st=10
 #10 
Old 2002-06-19, 22:51
dugmenn dugmenn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: For REAL Anarchists or anyone intelligent...

ahahaha bombshock is gay... mr mushroom i saw you in the bombshock forum and you talk alot of shit....
 #11 
Old 2002-06-19, 23:26
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: For REAL Anarchists or anyone intelligent...

I tried posting at bombshock a while ago, I helped people with fake ID templates, and I NEVER found anyone who had made their own ID template worth shit. For explosives, I go to the E&W forum. For my interests in various scams, etc. I hang out at counterfeitlibrary, and when i'm bored, feel like flaming somebody, want to complain, or have a technical question I come to totse. Bombshock is gonna attract kewls just by the name. It's been the most kewl-friendly board out there until recently, and although people are being banned all the time, there is an endless supply of kewls.
 #12 
Old 2002-06-20, 16:26
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: For REAL Anarchists or anyone intelligent...

noone remembers my war with bombshock and their 14 year old drug mods? hahahah! dont make me come back and thrash you fuckin kewls again! if i remember correctly your all great 'xplosives' told me himself that the site was in trouble and that he made some of you fools mods just because he wanted the board cleaned up, not because of any knowledge they possess. hows little roland anyway, is he 15 yet? hahahahaha! since syphon didnt close this one neither will i, but eventually it may have to end up in the bitch and moan forum... its ok, i get the feeling that mr. mushrooms isnt comin back to read what we have to say about him and his l337 kewl h4x0r site.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics