About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > I Found it on the Web
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I Found it on the Web Cool web sites to visit. If you want to promote your web site, post the URL here. Misleading links and destructive html links will not be tolerated, please include a full description of your link. Also do not post any referal based sites or advertisements.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-06-05, 20:03
-_-OsiriS-_- -_-OsiriS-_- is offline
Regular
 
Default Anyone looking to show off their geekiness

Really Really Really BAD ASS T-shits!!!!!
I wish I could go on a shopping spree here...

REALLY bad ass shirts!

[This message has been edited by -_-OsiriS-_- (edited 06-05-2002).]
 #2 
Old 2002-06-06, 01:46
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: Anyone looking to show off their geekiness

i just ordered the �bergeek tshirt, i am gonna get the RTFM and /. next
 #3 
Old 2002-06-06, 07:00
postmortom postmortom is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Anyone looking to show off their geekiness

Have had problems with the membership-acount.. but my little friend is going to order the stuff fore me. I like the "perl camel" t-shirt...
 #4 
Old 2002-06-06, 17:55
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Anyone looking to show off their geekiness

"you are dumb" is the best one
 #5 
Old 2002-06-06, 18:46
-_-OsiriS-_- -_-OsiriS-_- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Anyone looking to show off their geekiness

I think Will frag for bandiwith was the best...Or Scan my network and die. or 127.0.0.1

[This message has been edited by -_-OsiriS-_- (edited 06-06-2002).]
 #6 
Old 2002-06-07, 20:45
Syntex Syntex is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Anyone looking to show off their geekiness

they're all pretty funny in some geeky way


SYNTEX
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics