About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > I Found it on the Web
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I Found it on the Web Cool web sites to visit. If you want to promote your web site, post the URL here. Misleading links and destructive html links will not be tolerated, please include a full description of your link. Also do not post any referal based sites or advertisements.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-06-03, 19:37
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Jeff Is Fat - Need ideas?!?

I created the Jeff Is Fat website late April of this year. Since then it's recived about 850 hits as of today and the May 2002 comment log got so big I decided to archive it and create a new one for the month of June 2002.

It has grown since it's creation. I don't want to stop and be happy with what I got.

I need more contributors and more publicity.

An idea was to do monthly giveaways. Fat Jeff Teeshirts, etc.

Any other ideas or suggestions would be appreciated.

http://www.angelfire.com/retro/bigjeff/jeff.html

Turn your volume up!
 #2 
Old 2002-06-03, 19:48
t0ne t0ne is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Jeff Is Fat - Need ideas?!?

More porn!
 #3 
Old 2002-06-04, 18:05
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Jeff Is Fat - Need ideas?!?

get rid of the popups
 #4 
Old 2002-06-05, 19:37
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Jeff Is Fat - Need ideas?!?

Mmmmmmmmmm popups are appearing randomly. I found a html code which removed the banners but as far as the popups? not sure how to do away with them (excluding buyin a plan with angelshits).
 #5 
Old 2002-06-05, 19:38
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Jeff Is Fat - Need ideas?!?

I'm still searching for more top 100 site ranking utilities i can submit too.. haven't found anything decent (excluding DK) yet.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics