About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > I Found it on the Web
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I Found it on the Web Cool web sites to visit. If you want to promote your web site, post the URL here. Misleading links and destructive html links will not be tolerated, please include a full description of your link. Also do not post any referal based sites or advertisements.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-05-22, 18:21
Samuli Samuli is offline
Regular
 
Default Links that will crash your browser.

Do you know more of these like the good old
c:\con\con
(try typing it to your text field if you want to see the whole windows going down real nice. Works only with IE, I guess.)

For the moderators: I don't plan to start doing things like ~~COBRA~~, just to play a prank to a friend
 #2 
Old 2002-05-22, 19:55
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: Links that will crash your browser.

http://www.totse.com/bbs/Forum13/HTML/000740.html
http://www.totse.com/bbs/Forum13/HTML/000784.html

[This message has been edited by Zok (edited 05-22-2002).]
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics