About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > I Found it on the Web
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I Found it on the Web Cool web sites to visit. If you want to promote your web site, post the URL here. Misleading links and destructive html links will not be tolerated, please include a full description of your link. Also do not post any referal based sites or advertisements.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-05-17, 20:10
friedgerbil friedgerbil is offline
Regular
 
Default My cat hates you!

www.mycathatesyou.com
 #2 
Old 2002-05-18, 03:28
MR.SMITH MR.SMITH is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My cat hates you!

I had no idea so many cats hated me...
 #3 
Old 2002-05-18, 04:17
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My cat hates you!

lmao, thats an incredibly funny site. im a cat person so i found that incredibly rediculous and entertaining.
 #4 
Old 2002-05-19, 01:51
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My cat hates you!

HAHAHA. Very funny site. I'm sure my cat hates me, I named it Bad Cat. Actually, it kinda named itself... but that's another story.
 #5 
Old 2002-05-20, 09:58
maddcow007 maddcow007 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My cat hates you!

WOW, thats a lot of fucking cats, im still laughing.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics