About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > I Found it on the Web
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I Found it on the Web Cool web sites to visit. If you want to promote your web site, post the URL here. Misleading links and destructive html links will not be tolerated, please include a full description of your link. Also do not post any referal based sites or advertisements.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-05-16, 11:37
Empireblues Empireblues is offline
Regular
 
Default Things My Girlfriend and I Have Argued About

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/mil.millington/things.html

This man is so amusing. Read it whenever your bored, bit by bit or all at once...it's worth it. I love the way he writes.
 #2 
Old 2002-05-16, 17:56
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: Things My Girlfriend and I Have Argued About

you should add to the list "getting mad after i put all of our arguements on the internet for the public to laugh at"... oh the irony
 #3 
Old 2002-05-17, 02:57
TOWCHBob TOWCHBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Things My Girlfriend and I Have Argued About

you think they'll break up? I think I love that girl.
 #4 
Old 2002-05-17, 10:43
Empireblues Empireblues is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Things My Girlfriend and I Have Argued About

Margret IS the coolest woman. At first you take sides, but then you realise that they, as a unit, are just unique. There's no way one would BE without the other.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics