About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > I Found it on the Web
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I Found it on the Web Cool web sites to visit. If you want to promote your web site, post the URL here. Misleading links and destructive html links will not be tolerated, please include a full description of your link. Also do not post any referal based sites or advertisements.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-05-14, 03:26
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default New flash movie!!! HAHAHAHA!!!

Another new editon to the JEFF IS FAT PAGE!! and for those of you that haven't signed on in awhile there might be a couple of other items of intrest. Otherwise scroll down to the center of the page and look for the...

Eric's Happy Day! (Flash Movie!) 05/14/02 <-- click here!

Please have your volume up loud to hear all the effects!

Thanks guys! Leave your comments on the site!
 #2 
Old 2002-05-14, 19:36
TOWCHBob TOWCHBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New flash movie!!! HAHAHAHA!!!

Goddamn you, post the fucking link the suspense is killing me!
 #3 
Old 2002-05-14, 19:43
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New flash movie!!! HAHAHAHA!!!

Damnit man you should have added it to your favorites a long time ago!!!
http://www.angelfire.com/retro/bigjeff/jeff.html (Home of Jeff Is Fat!)

and my other page...
http://www.angelfire.com/goth/thorazine50mg/index.htm

 #4 
Old 2002-05-14, 19:46
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New flash movie!!! HAHAHAHA!!!

You'd understand the movie and the jeff page a lot better if you ever got the change to meet these people i make fun of in person eh.
But it's okay! Click on!
 #5 
Old 2002-05-16, 08:32
maddcow007 maddcow007 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New flash movie!!! HAHAHAHA!!!

why doesn't the movie play???
 #6 
Old 2002-05-16, 18:04
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New flash movie!!! HAHAHAHA!!!

err try reloading the page. the movie on the very top of the screen of the jeff page and the eric movie are both about 80-90k in size. one of my other friends was having trouble earlier then he went into his brothers room, hoped on his computer and it loaded fine... odd.
 #7 
Old 2002-05-17, 02:52
TOWCHBob TOWCHBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New flash movie!!! HAHAHAHA!!!

I thought you were eric
 #8 
Old 2002-05-17, 19:11
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New flash movie!!! HAHAHAHA!!!

grrrr! no i'm Thorazine...
http://www.angelfire.com/goth/thorazine50mg/index.htm
 #9 
Old 2002-05-18, 04:30
Rat_Bastard Rat_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New flash movie!!! HAHAHAHA!!!

Check your email poop, I have a submission!
 #10 
Old 2002-05-18, 23:29
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New flash movie!!! HAHAHAHA!!!

Great work!! Hahahaha!! It's been inserted in two places. Including the top of the page where it won the may submission award! Good job!
http://www.angelfire.com/retro/bigjeff/jeff.html
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics