About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > I Found it on the Web
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I Found it on the Web Cool web sites to visit. If you want to promote your web site, post the URL here. Misleading links and destructive html links will not be tolerated, please include a full description of your link. Also do not post any referal based sites or advertisements.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-05-12, 22:57
freakyclown freakyclown is offline
Regular
 
Default join the deathskitchen top 100.... plenty of room

join http://deathskitchen.promodtecnologies.com/Ranking/topsites.html

there is plenty of room on th deathskitchen top 100 .... even if your site sucks dick (not really... fudge packing porn isent allowed)
 #2 
Old 2002-05-13, 00:18
-_-OsiriS-_- -_-OsiriS-_- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: join the deathskitchen top 100.... plenty of room

What's the point besides advertising of submitting our site if there is little audience and no competition?
 #3 
Old 2002-05-13, 01:05
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: join the deathskitchen top 100.... plenty of room

so why didnt mustard advertise it himself. is that dude still alive, i havent seen him here in monthes
 #4 
Old 2002-05-15, 13:04
Mustard Mustard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: join the deathskitchen top 100.... plenty of room

Sorry I ain't been here for a while here is a link saying why you should sign up: http://deathskitchen.promodtecnologies.com/Topsites/join.htm .
I have been doing loads of stuff to the site. Sum has put up a irc server for us. We have a new bulitin board and I am working on a webserver so that i can host the site and a few others.
 #5 
Old 2002-05-15, 18:49
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: join the deathskitchen top 100.... plenty of room

nice, a linux section. its looking better every time i check back every couple of monthes. i would join but i dont realy have time. anyway, good luck its improving
 #6 
Old 2002-05-20, 19:40
Mustard Mustard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: join the deathskitchen top 100.... plenty of room

We have had a alternative operating system forum for about 6 months, (back when we were still on ezboards) The main problem the site has is a serious lack of members, we need regular posters. We have many mod/and other site staff positions to fill and not enough regular posters to fill them. I people sign up and post enough at the moment they can almost guarantee a staff position if they want one (and i think they are stable, but most people won't have any problems). Its sad, I have loads of thing I want to do for the site but not enough time and not enough people willing/able to help, I have a mailing list thing set up and nobody to help run it and just not enough time, I have a link post thing set up but no one to moderate the links and again not enough time to do it myself so it don't get done.....

Please people come over to deaths kitchen for some intelligent (and some not so intelligent) conversation...
You can find the bulletin board here: http://deathskitchen.promodtecnologies.com/cgi-bin/DeathsKitchen2/YaBB.pl

And the IRC chat here: http://deathskitchen.promodtecnologies.com/dkchat.htm (if you have a client installed it should connect automatically, if not we have a java chat applet too..) If that don�t work or if for some reason you don�t wanna/can�t follow that link you can find the irc server at : 24.64.161.119 port 6667. The deaths kitchen chat channel is #deathskitchen
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics