About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > I Found it on the Web
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I Found it on the Web Cool web sites to visit. If you want to promote your web site, post the URL here. Misleading links and destructive html links will not be tolerated, please include a full description of your link. Also do not post any referal based sites or advertisements.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-05-04, 19:20
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Visions from the Underworld - A photographic journey into Sydney's forbidden confined

MCGEE?
 #2 
Old 2002-05-11, 22:19
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: Visions from the Underworld - A photographic journey into Sydney's forbidden confined

that is soo cool, now i wanna go explore my sewer systems. i think it might actualy be pretty cool.

**wonders off into the tunnels**
 #3 
Old 2002-05-12, 01:15
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: Visions from the Underworld - A photographic journey into Sydney's forbidden confined

hey, i am actualy thinking about doing this. anybody live in central ohio and wanna go with me?
 #4 
Old 2002-05-12, 02:04
Templeton Templeton is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Visions from the Underworld - A photographic journey into Sydney's forbidden confined

I actually took a journey through the sewers of my hometown... and the only thing I can say is muskrats.
 #5 
Old 2002-05-12, 02:24
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: Visions from the Underworld - A photographic journey into Sydney's forbidden confined

yumm
 #6 
Old 2002-05-12, 10:46
Regular
 
the happy land of australia
Default Re: Visions from the Underworld - A photographic journey into Sydney's forbidden confined

its pretty hard to look at those pictures and not want to go exploring.

all the pipes near me are about a foot diameter, so it kinda wrecks the fun early on. plus its really raining.
 #7 
Old 2002-05-12, 16:41
-_-OsiriS-_- -_-OsiriS-_- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Visions from the Underworld - A photographic journey into Sydney's forbidden confined

They don't have sewers in Ohio Zok..
 #8 
Old 2002-05-12, 21:34
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: Visions from the Underworld - A photographic journey into Sydney's forbidden confined

as a matter of fact they do, a pretty decent system might i add. i have looked around a bit and found a few entrances, never been very far inside but i am pretty sure that they go for some distance. i have heard of people getting lost in the downtown columbus system, nothing in the suburbs (probably cause there is nothin there).
 #9 
Old 2002-05-16, 08:19
maddcow007 maddcow007 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Visions from the Underworld - A photographic journey into Sydney's forbidden confined

How do u get into one?????
 #10 
Old 2002-05-16, 18:05
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: Visions from the Underworld - A photographic journey into Sydney's forbidden confined

i would assume that you could use a crowbar or you could use somthing to bash your way into it with (if its in a rural area, you dont want to have people hearing you smash your way into a sewer)
 #11 
Old 2002-05-16, 18:06
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Visions from the Underworld - A photographic journey into Sydney's forbidden confined

I used to do this shit years ago back in cali. SF bay area had some impressive setups you could sneak into.

I've seen plenty of mega pipes down here in Tampa Bay and i'm sure there is quite a complex system but I think i'm too old to do that shit again.
 #12 
Old 2002-05-16, 18:10
friedgerbil friedgerbil is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Visions from the Underworld - A photographic journey into Sydney's forbidden confined

I live in columbus sewers.....
 #13 
Old 2002-05-16, 19:49
-_-OsiriS-_- -_-OsiriS-_- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Visions from the Underworld - A photographic journey into Sydney's forbidden confined

So your the guy who I passed up while going home?
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics