About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > I Found it on the Web
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I Found it on the Web Cool web sites to visit. If you want to promote your web site, post the URL here. Misleading links and destructive html links will not be tolerated, please include a full description of your link. Also do not post any referal based sites or advertisements.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-04-14, 18:59
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default POOP'S HOMEPAGE!

Shit. I couldn't sleep at all. So I spent some time on livejournal doing my thing then I created my new web page.

Action packed with a generic message board (threads) using two window frames.

I also put up some pictures of poop.. heh.

And take a look in AUDIO where one of my hit songs that I recorded titled "Fuck You Bitch" is available for playback and download!

Hope you enjoy!
http://www.angelfire.com/goth/thorazine50mg/index.htm
 #2 
Old 2002-04-15, 03:52
TOWCHBob TOWCHBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: POOP'S HOMEPAGE!

You look like Brendon Frasier.
 #3 
Old 2002-04-15, 12:58
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: POOP'S HOMEPAGE!

Brendon Frasier?? Hummmm.. the name sounds familiar.
 #4 
Old 2002-04-15, 13:00
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: POOP'S HOMEPAGE!

Post something on my generic message board so I know who from TOTSE is stoping by to check out my shit.

I'm going to be recording another song titled "I got the splats" later on this week. It's got sortof a bluesy feel to it however a bit more upbeat.

And once I get a crack for Flash MX and some more tutorials i'm going to dabble in doing some funny movies.
 #5 
Old 2002-04-18, 01:16
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: POOP'S HOMEPAGE!

your song is great. you should move to nashville with it.
 #6 
Old 2002-04-18, 06:27
TOWCHBob TOWCHBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: POOP'S HOMEPAGE!

quote:
Originally posted by I Love Poop:
Brendon Frasier?? Hummmm.. the name sounds familiar.


The Mummy
 #7 
Old 2002-04-19, 14:27
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: POOP'S HOMEPAGE!

lol oh yeah that brendon frasier.

If you haven't seen it already, check out the very first flash movie i've ever done!

It's on the JEFF IS FAT homepage.
http://www.angelfire.com/retro/bigjeff/jeff.html

Volume up!
 #8 
Old 2002-04-25, 16:36
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: POOP'S HOMEPAGE!

lol
 #9 
Old 2002-04-25, 22:37
Not Fred Not Fred is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: POOP'S HOMEPAGE!

I think it needs a little more poop to make it work more better.

The hyperlinks didn't work so well in two different browsers, but I think you did mention doing this hastily.
 #10 
Old 2002-05-01, 18:34
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: POOP'S HOMEPAGE!

Internet Explorer that supports frames is best method of viewing.
 #11 
Old 2002-05-02, 00:26
MR.SMITH MR.SMITH is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: POOP'S HOMEPAGE!

lol that jeff is fat page is kinda funny. whch one are u jeff or the guy with the guns?
 #12 
Old 2002-05-02, 18:00
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: POOP'S HOMEPAGE!

Grrr.. the guy with the guns.
 #13 
Old 2002-05-05, 03:14
maddcow007 maddcow007 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: POOP'S HOMEPAGE!

grrr, dont make fun of fat ppl, when i was young, i was fat (my name is jeff too...)
 #14 
Old 2002-05-05, 03:36
maddcow007 maddcow007 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: POOP'S HOMEPAGE!

Ok...i looked at the fat jeff site, and the mad cow thing, and i just fucking laughed my ass off... Very humourous...
 #15 
Old 2002-05-05, 13:55
tr0g tr0g is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: POOP'S HOMEPAGE!

umm.. isnt "Dave is fat" linked to the fag stetching is asshole open and screaming "Hey everyone, Im looking at porno"?

thats disturbing.

 #16 
Old 2002-05-05, 13:56
tr0g tr0g is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: POOP'S HOMEPAGE!

PS.. chose the revolver poop, Clips jam up to much.
 #17 
Old 2002-05-05, 14:09
tr0g tr0g is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: POOP'S HOMEPAGE!

quote:
Originally posted by junglist:
your song is great. you should move to nashville with it.


lol. Yeah, they would love him down there.
 #18 
Old 2002-05-05, 23:08
SUPERKILLER1911 SUPERKILLER1911 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: POOP'S HOMEPAGE!

U really love nigger music.
 #19 
Old 2002-05-05, 23:12
SUPERKILLER1911 SUPERKILLER1911 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: POOP'S HOMEPAGE!

And that fuck you bitch song was good except for the voice and lyrics.
 #20 
Old 2002-05-06, 13:52
tr0g tr0g is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: POOP'S HOMEPAGE!

Nigger music comes in all colors bud.

I personally like Dynamite Hacks version of "Boys in the hood" better.


I Love Poop did you really make that rap song? Pretty cool man. Now go make millions. when You become popular change yer genre and help bring rock back into Mainstream.
 #21 
Old 2002-05-06, 17:59
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: POOP'S HOMEPAGE!

My (HK) magazines don't jam Tr0g but I still love my revolver. Plus you don't have to worry about leaving shell casings behind if you do something bad heh.

The first song that opens up on page load is from Westside Connection. They've been around for a while now I think.

And the second song that opens up when you click on the PHOTOS is but of course Notorius BIG.

I'm throwing together a new song in acidpro it's a rap song so you'll just have to bear with it. Gave PROPS to totse in the intro haha. It should be up by the end of this week.

Anyone into sportbikes and riding check out this page too,
http://www.motorcyclepics.freeservers.com/motorcyclepics1001.htm

This page was done by a few friends of mine that ride in the Tampa Bay area. Except it hasn't been updated since the guy featured in a few of the pics (Bryan with the green Kawasaki 9R chromed frame and swingwarm and green windscreen) got arrested saturday night for evading and eluding by the clearwater cops
 #22 
Old 2002-05-06, 19:23
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: POOP'S HOMEPAGE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Poop
My (HK) magazines don't jam Tr0g but I still love my revolver. Plus you don't have to worry about leaving shell casings behind if you do something bad heh.

The first song that opens up on page load is from Westside Connection. They've been around for a while now I think.

And the second song that opens up when you click on the PHOTOS is but of course Notorius BIG.

I'm throwing together a new song in acidpro it's a rap song so you'll just have to bear with it. Gave PROPS to totse in the intro haha. It should be up by the end of this week.

Anyone into sportbikes and riding check out this page too,
http://www.motorcyclepics.freeservers.com/motorcyclepics1001.htm

This page was done by a few friends of mine that ride in the Tampa Bay area. Except it hasn't been updated since the guy featured in a few of the pics (Bryan with the green Kawasaki 9R chromed frame and swingwarm and green windscreen) got arrested saturday night for evading and eluding by the clearwater cops
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics