About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > I Found it on the Web
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I Found it on the Web Cool web sites to visit. If you want to promote your web site, post the URL here. Misleading links and destructive html links will not be tolerated, please include a full description of your link. Also do not post any referal based sites or advertisements.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-03-23, 04:01
LostCause1 LostCause1 is offline
Regular
 
Default House Trained Website With All It's Shots To Good Home

Hi, I'm looking for someone to take over my website. It's already completely assembled. So, you don't have to deal with using putting up the tables and those kinds of things. You can just go in there and rearrange whatever you want, put in your own content, it's all you.

I just want someone to do something constructive with it. I put a lot of time and effort into building that website. Of course, it's doesn't look like much now, since I haven't updated it in forever. But, you get the idea.
http://www.angelfire.com/fl5/lostjaded/index.html

Cheers,
Lost
 #2 
Old 2002-03-24, 16:09
BlueFluid BlueFluid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: House Trained Website With All It's Shots To Good Home


Yo man- i replied, and would be interested in using ur stuff on my site (with all credit to you) but its upto you- mail me ok-

Take Care

Blue
 #3 
Old 2002-03-25, 03:36
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: House Trained Website With All It's Shots To Good Home

why quit? that could be a very cool site if you fix the cosmetics. its not eye candy but it has some content.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics