About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > I Found it on the Web
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I Found it on the Web Cool web sites to visit. If you want to promote your web site, post the URL here. Misleading links and destructive html links will not be tolerated, please include a full description of your link. Also do not post any referal based sites or advertisements.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-03-02, 07:51
olywaanarchy olywaanarchy is offline
Regular
 
Default My updated site and various junk

Ok, I posted my site a while ago and it was shitty, seriously shitty well now I've updated it and since everyone posts their site... http://www.aaronennes.tripod.com/index.html

And here's the site that got me the average of 1000 hits a month (900 being unique)
Albinoblacksheep

Yep, I've been on their bandwagon for about 6 or 7 months so enjoy the updated site and just look at AB, it helps the site stay up.

Also, my site has a pop up ad but I also have two pop up killing programs for download so... take advantage.


[This message has been edited by olywaanarchy (edited 03-02-2002).]

[This message has been edited by olywaanarchy (edited 03-02-2002).]
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics