About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > I Found it on the Web
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I Found it on the Web Cool web sites to visit. If you want to promote your web site, post the URL here. Misleading links and destructive html links will not be tolerated, please include a full description of your link. Also do not post any referal based sites or advertisements.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-02-19, 13:08
hey_john_2001 hey_john_2001 is offline
Regular
 
Default anarchist help

hey, I have gotten a few e-mails lately telling me that my "anarchy" Section does not resemble anarchy in any way whatsoever...So I changed the "anarchy" section to "explosives". I have Just made a section called "real anarchy". I am having some trouble finding textfiles, and different documents that express actual anarchy and anarchism.. If ANYONE knows where I can find these kind of textfiles, or documents, then PLEASE give me a buzz...I am trying to spread a wide variety of information across my site.. Thanks..

webmaster@1hackerz1.zzn.com
http://www.angelfire.com/tx5/1hackerz1/
http://www.angelfire.com/tx5/1hackerz1/realanarchy.html
 #2 
Old 2002-02-19, 17:23
Wize Guy Wize Guy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: anarchist help

Nice Site Could do with a bit better persentation
 #3 
Old 2002-02-20, 00:36
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: anarchist help

here http://www.geocities.com/youngrights/ . go to the anarchy section and the file is titled anarchy quick guide. you can use it so long as you give me credit. its a work in progress so if i update ill let you know. i really liked that site but geocities or someone else changed the password and i can no longer maintain it.
 #4 
Old 2002-02-20, 04:56
Schwabe The Zer0 Schwabe The Zer0 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: anarchist help

you jon, are a moron

those graphics...you compeltely did not even touch them

I RECOGNIZE them
 #5 
Old 2002-02-20, 12:30
hey_john_2001 hey_john_2001 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: anarchist help

Which Graphics are you talking about? I have many different graphics on my site. If you are talking about the "anarchist pictures", then your right.. But those were just one of those tests to see how it would add on, and if it would be any good.. I'm gonna take that part down anyway..

 #6 
Old 2002-02-21, 11:48
RipSlider RipSlider is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: anarchist help

Why can't you find your own anachy files??
The net is stuffef with them, and with REAL
anachy politics, not just " Lets fucking destroy some shit". Or, just maybe,(and I know this is a mad, scary idea..) you could read some BOOKS, maybe even a few journals, and then post your OWN thoughts, because, after all, it's all about "the power of one"

After all the shit you gave to the kewl who made you that site, you go and show that your just as much of a tit yourself.
 #7 
Old 2002-02-21, 13:49
hey_john_2001 hey_john_2001 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: anarchist help

Good Point.

Thanks everybody for e-mailing me those textfiles. I'll come back soon for more help on a different subject.

(even though I don't know shit about anarchy, at least I didn't post a subject on how to make explosives, or how to be one of those fake anarchists)
 #8 
Old 2002-02-22, 00:26
anarchy476 anarchy476 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: anarchist help

http://www.anarchy.org http://www.infoshop.org http://www.overthrow.com

Each has a few decent "political" anarchy textfiles. Just look around and you should find them.
 #9 
Old 2002-02-22, 21:42
j0662 j0662 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: anarchist help

Anarchy FAQ

Lengthy and informative.
 #10 
Old 2002-04-07, 19:45
silentpanther silentpanther is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: anarchist help

yeah i have an anarchy site but not really peace!
 #11 
Old 2002-04-09, 17:49
RipSlider RipSlider is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: anarchist help

I'd also have a look at
http://www.cwu.edu/~millerj/nietzsche/

Nietzsche isn't considered by many to be a true anachist, he had a lot of different ideas from other anachists, but a good anachist rescouse, i think, should give him as much credit as any one else.

Rip.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics