About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > I Found it on the Web
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I Found it on the Web Cool web sites to visit. If you want to promote your web site, post the URL here. Misleading links and destructive html links will not be tolerated, please include a full description of your link. Also do not post any referal based sites or advertisements.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-02-10, 21:27
phataldesire phataldesire is offline
Regular
 
Default Games d/l site- where?!

Where the hell can I find a good site that has full games to d/l.
I don't mean these bullshit sites where you have to vote for them, and 100's of b/windows popup. I'm looking for something plain and simple where the d/l actually work and the game installs properly
 #2 
Old 2002-02-11, 04:08
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Games d/l site- where?!

try IRC werez chanels. i dont personaly use them tho. i dont mind paying for games.
 #3 
Old 2002-02-21, 08:55
Slyck Slyck is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Games d/l site- where?!

http://www.theunderdogs.org/

Great place for the old classic games that you used to be addicted to.
 #4 
Old 2002-02-21, 20:01
mcfryed mcfryed is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Games d/l site- where?!

just download winmx
 #5 
Old 2002-02-26, 20:42
Xenobius Xenobius is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Games d/l site- where?!

Just buy the game, it shows respect for the time and effort the authors put into it... But yeah you can try irc warez channels
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics