About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > I Found it on the Web
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I Found it on the Web Cool web sites to visit. If you want to promote your web site, post the URL here. Misleading links and destructive html links will not be tolerated, please include a full description of your link. Also do not post any referal based sites or advertisements.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-02-10, 20:31
Rat_Bastard Rat_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default The review

O.K I have never really posted in this forum but here goes:

I know all of you ppl are working hard to try to find the best webpages/links out there, and I know it's hard.

But have any of you come across any Kewl webpages? If so post the url here.

Why? because I have made the THE KEWL WEBPAGE REVIEW
my goal is to get people to see how stupid some people really are, and try to get rid of the Kewls & their shitty webpages.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics