About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > I Found it on the Web
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I Found it on the Web Cool web sites to visit. If you want to promote your web site, post the URL here. Misleading links and destructive html links will not be tolerated, please include a full description of your link. Also do not post any referal based sites or advertisements.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-02-07, 20:25
che4rev che4rev is offline
Regular
 
Default society hates me *holding back teers*

http://www.gothic.net/gothnicity/


heh
 #2 
Old 2002-02-15, 00:02
phataldesire phataldesire is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: society hates me *holding back teers*

ANYONE and I mean ANYONE that needs to learn how to be a Goth will NEVER be a good Goth let alone be a true Goth!
What is the message that your site is trying portray? Because all I see is wasted time and common sense.
 #3 
Old 2002-02-15, 02:01
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: society hates me *holding back teers*

lol that was a retarded site. btw i dont think it was 4rev's site
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics