About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > I Found it on the Web
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I Found it on the Web Cool web sites to visit. If you want to promote your web site, post the URL here. Misleading links and destructive html links will not be tolerated, please include a full description of your link. Also do not post any referal based sites or advertisements.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-01-21, 18:44
Jlover77 Jlover77 is offline
Regular
 
Default Dish Network Satellite

Anybody interested in recieving prctically free Dish network, now is the time. Only $9/month for a whole year. No credit card needed, and you have to be over 18years old. I will post a message later from the company that I got it from. You will recieve the whole package within a couple of days. The reciever the dish, and they may possible intstall it for you. The company (Satellite Specialist,) in Elkhart, Indiana, didn't even really screen me that well. I could have lied that I was 18, they just asked me that and where I lived. I recieved it withing 4 days. If you say Jacob Oliver of Milwaukee, Wi, referred you, I will send you $4, just because I will recieve $25 for every four people. Go ahead after you get yours, do the same. Email me and tell me you said that I reffered you and I will send it through the mail.....I will get back to you with the companies number where I went through. It's way to simple. Well now that I have my satellite, what my question was though, was how could I use my pc as a black box for dish network. If you have any clue on how to get back. Thanks! Jlover77 @hotmail.com
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics