About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > I Found it on the Web
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I Found it on the Web Cool web sites to visit. If you want to promote your web site, post the URL here. Misleading links and destructive html links will not be tolerated, please include a full description of your link. Also do not post any referal based sites or advertisements.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-01-21, 10:44
thug5150 thug5150 is offline
Regular
 
Default Car Master Keys, I order them and they work

I ordered from www.carmasterkeys.net thinking it wuz all bullshit.. but the keys got to my house and I used them on my 1997 dodge ram and my 1999 chevy truck and they worked good.. they opend the door and started the ignition..wonder if I can open other peoples cars, . You just have to follow the intructions good.

Thug5150 out

 #2 
Old 2002-01-23, 07:34
hirosima hirosima is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Car Master Keys, I order them and they work

see if you can find me a site on lock picks
for cars and locks
 #3 
Old 2002-01-24, 06:30
danameric danameric is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Car Master Keys, I order them and they work

I've gotten picks from here. http://www.webcom.com/survival/lockpickhq.htm
 #4 
Old 2002-01-26, 21:49
96vickersc 96vickersc is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Car Master Keys, I order them and they work

Cool. Visit my web site. http://www.glowing-bug.com I have a detailed section on how to pick locks and my web site is growing so by the time u read this there might be a few chapters on how to pick cars. Also if there's anyone out there who knows any special skills like safe cracking or how to make nuclear bombs please contact me. I'll dedicate an entire page to you.

Chris

--> http://www.glowing-bug.com <--
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics