About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > I Found it on the Web
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I Found it on the Web Cool web sites to visit. If you want to promote your web site, post the URL here. Misleading links and destructive html links will not be tolerated, please include a full description of your link. Also do not post any referal based sites or advertisements.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-01-12, 04:48
realanarchist realanarchist is offline
Regular
 
Default look here!!!

does anyone know where I can Contact hey_john_2001? I have tryed e-mailing him, but he won't respond. I have created a webpage for him http://www.expage.com/1anarchy1/ . Can anyone tell me how to contact him??
 #2 
Old 2002-01-12, 04:54
hey_john_2001 hey_john_2001 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: look here!!!

Why don't you get off of my fucking back!!!! You e-mail me 10 times telling me that you want to help run my fucking website!!! What is your problem?

Your just another little "anarchist" kid that thinks anarchy has something to do with bombs! Stop bothering me!!

Has anyone else seen this little pricks website???
 #3 
Old 2002-01-12, 05:55
t0ne t0ne is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: look here!!!

Johnny: post it so we can all laugh
 #4 
Old 2002-01-12, 07:08
hey_john_2001 hey_john_2001 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: look here!!!

Here's his page http://www.expage.com/1anarchy1/

He has sent me another e-mail telling me that his website should be a part of mine. He thinks that because I have an "anarchist" section, I am an "anarchist".

Here's my site
http://www.angelfire.com/tx5/1hackerz1/
 #5 
Old 2002-01-12, 14:22
-_-OsiriS-_- -_-OsiriS-_- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: look here!!!

Man, leave the poor kid alone he's going to cry. But I have to say, I'm sorry, but he is one of the stupidest kewls I've seen, and for his website, well.....LoL
 #6 
Old 2002-01-17, 00:33
groundcontrol groundcontrol is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: look here!!!

lmfao i just saw his web site. thats the most stupid site ive ever fuckin seen
damn realanarchist- try not to be suck a fuckin retard and maybe jey john will holler back. "bombs rule" and"im the king of the world" will not make him email u back.
 #7 
Old 2002-01-17, 16:25
riot_kid riot_kid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: look here!!!

That kids website has to be a joke. No one is that stupid without being self consciously ironic anymore. Right? Right? Guys some reassurance here... Guys...

[This message has been edited by riot_kid (edited 01-17-2002).]
 #8 
Old 2002-01-18, 07:09
demonbob demonbob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: look here!!!

Come on guys, give the kid a break, I've seen worse sites, Not many, but I have seen worse.
 #9 
Old 2002-01-20, 21:08
anarchy476 anarchy476 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: look here!!!

quote:
Originally posted by realanarchist:
does anyone know where I can Contact hey_john_2001? I have tryed e-mailing him, but he won't respond. I have created a webpage for him http://www.expage.com/1anarchy1/ . Can anyone tell me how to contact him??


Listen here, you stupid motherfucker. I am SO sick and fucking tired of "kewl" posers who think they are hardcore because they have a lame-ass mediocre web page about how they are "true anarchists" because they are little pyros who enjoy blowin shit up. If you knew the FIRST thing about anarchy, you would pull the dick out of your ass and write about POLITICS you stupid fuck tart. You people make me so godamn sick because you put out a bad name for those who really know what anarchy is, what it means, and what it represents. If you post another fucking topic about how you're a "true anarchist" I am going to find your ip, trace where you live, come with a hacksaw, and kill your family, your neighbors, your fucking dog, and you, you 12 year-old bastard.
 #10 
Old 2002-01-21, 01:16
TheOneWhoCallsHimselfBob TheOneWhoCallsHimselfBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: look here!!!

anarchy476, Chill. I'm pretty sure he was making fun of hey john.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics