About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > I Found it on the Web
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I Found it on the Web Cool web sites to visit. If you want to promote your web site, post the URL here. Misleading links and destructive html links will not be tolerated, please include a full description of your link. Also do not post any referal based sites or advertisements.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-01-07, 08:20
Phatom-LoRd Phatom-LoRd is offline
Regular
 
Default woah! whats this world comin to!?

http://www.pixyland.org/peterpan/ go to his fashion page, i spent a whole 2 hours at that page10 minutes searching, the rest laughin my ass off!
 #2 
Old 2002-01-07, 11:03
TheOneWhoCallsHimselfBob TheOneWhoCallsHimselfBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: woah! whats this world comin to!?

I got a ballerina costume!
 #3 
Old 2002-01-08, 02:02
tHeRoBoT49 tHeRoBoT49 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: woah! whats this world comin to!?

Now that page has some scarry shit. I was laughing pretty hard though.
 #4 
Old 2002-01-19, 21:12
-_-OsiriS-_- -_-OsiriS-_- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: woah! whats this world comin to!?

I want a ballerina costume, but they cost to much LoL! That's the funniest site I have ever seen since I've had this computer, and what's even funnier is that the guy is being serious....or at least I think he is?
 #5 
Old 2002-01-20, 06:24
solo solo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: woah! whats this world comin to!?

on the front page you look gay as hell but it was funny
 #6 
Old 2002-01-20, 19:52
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: woah! whats this world comin to!?

im pretty sure he is serious, thats very sad.

*cries in pity*

*laugh's"
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics