|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| I Found it on the Web Cool web sites to visit. If you want to promote your web site, post the URL here. Misleading links and destructive html links will not be tolerated, please include a full description of your link. Also do not post any referal based sites or advertisements. |
 |
|
#1
 2001-12-26, 11:31
|
-_-OsiriS-_- 
Regular
|
|
|
|
VERY IMPORTANT, Concerning the respect of Totse
Ok, I'm pretty sure you have heard or seen the attacks we had on our General forum, pretty juvenile right?? Well I decided that we should do something about it, they advertised where they came from, http://www.stileproject.com/ and now I'm asking any expierenced hacker, script kiddie, or even a nebie to help if your willing. If you can do anything you can to their site, including their board. If you can hack it, do it, but don't refer to totse in any graffiti, just find another name, or else this site will be blamed. But I'm asking if your willing, nuke it, flood the boards, deface the site, anything you can.....Use any style you want, just try to get back at them for what they did to use. If you intrested and willing, post what you will be willing to do and when...... Here is this site: ================================= http://www.stileproject.com/ Fuck them over, like they did to us, come on do it for Totse.......
|
|
#2
 2001-12-26, 16:56
|
nyarlathotep 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: VERY IMPORTANT, Concerning the respect of Totse
wait, it was stile that did this? shit, and i enjoyed that site too. well, i guess this is war then.
|
|
#3
 2001-12-26, 19:26
|
|
|
Re: VERY IMPORTANT, Concerning the respect of Totse
You know what they say, "Stile sux".
|
|
#4
 2001-12-27, 07:37
|
che4rev 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: VERY IMPORTANT, Concerning the respect of Totse
it looks like a porn sight. why would they have anything against totse?
|
|
#5
 2001-12-27, 11:07
|
-_-OsiriS-_- 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: VERY IMPORTANT, Concerning the respect of Totse
It's not the site, it's the people in the BBS from the site, I have no idea, what they have against totse, but oh well I think it's time we fuck them over to, even if it is juvenile, it's better than just sitting around here.
------------------ -@OsiriS@- Homage to thee, O Osiris, the lord of eternity, the king of the gods, thou who hast many names, whose forms of coming into being are holy, whose attributes are hidden in the temples.
|
|
#6
 2001-12-28, 17:10
|
maddcow007 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: VERY IMPORTANT, Concerning the respect of Totse
I say we band and kill them all!!! Totse forever!!!
|
|
#7
 2002-01-02, 03:42
|
Jlover77 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: VERY IMPORTANT, Concerning the respect of Totse
I'll be willing to help. How can I though? I know only so much. Get back if you need me! My first day registered with you guys, and it's sounds great so far.
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|