About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > I Found it on the Web
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I Found it on the Web Cool web sites to visit. If you want to promote your web site, post the URL here. Misleading links and destructive html links will not be tolerated, please include a full description of your link. Also do not post any referal based sites or advertisements.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-12-21, 01:21
doughnut doughnut is offline
Regular
 
Default Free porn eh? Where would we be without it?

Sorry, but I gotta plug a free porn site on here but after you see the stuff they have on there you'll thank me! What you do is click the link, then sign up with pink4free. You see, they are a porn site that don't make money by charging customers, they make money by taking a survey and selling the info off. Don't put a fake email in the form though, they send your password to you. And don't worry about them spamming you, I've been a member for two years now and I haven't got one spam. I will warn you though, they do send you porn in your email. But if you prefer not to recieve email, just block newsletter@pink4free.com from your email account and the problem is solved. Sign up RIGHT NOW! Email me if you have any problems or questions.
 #2 
Old 2001-12-25, 13:59
nyarlathotep nyarlathotep is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Free porn eh? Where would we be without it?

sure, sign up and get free spam forever
just go to http://stileproject.com/ and forget about it.

[This message has been edited by nyarlathotep (edited 12-25-2001).]
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics