About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > I Found it on the Web
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I Found it on the Web Cool web sites to visit. If you want to promote your web site, post the URL here. Misleading links and destructive html links will not be tolerated, please include a full description of your link. Also do not post any referal based sites or advertisements.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-11-22, 12:41
hey_john_2001 hey_john_2001 is offline
Regular
 
Default My Website, tell me what you think

Well, this is my website. Please Tell me what you think. I am a little between Begginer and a little over middle (hacking,cracking I mean). If I am just another idiot with a stupid website then PLEASE tell me why, and what I should do. Everybody needs a little help sometimes. Anyway, Thanks.
http://www.angelfire.com/tx5/1hackerz1/

SORRY FOR THE POP UP'S.
 #2 
Old 2001-11-23, 03:22
D3RetLa D3RetLa is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My Website, tell me what you think

tv scan lines.
 #3 
Old 2001-11-23, 11:15
eklipz eklipz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My Website, tell me what you think

You need to take some web design classes.
 #4 
Old 2001-11-30, 20:24
mekhet mekhet is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My Website, tell me what you think

This is not really appropriate for "Network Security and Hacking" so I am moving this thread.

 #5 
Old 2001-12-01, 03:26
TheOneWhoCallsHimselfBob TheOneWhoCallsHimselfBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My Website, tell me what you think

The top is too flashy, you need more content, and "A cheat code for your computer"? what is the deal with that?
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics