About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > I Found it on the Web
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I Found it on the Web Cool web sites to visit. If you want to promote your web site, post the URL here. Misleading links and destructive html links will not be tolerated, please include a full description of your link. Also do not post any referal based sites or advertisements.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-11-21, 13:05
hey_john_2001 hey_john_2001 is offline
Regular
 
Default My Website

Well, this is the second time that I am posting a subject about my website. Just seeing whatelse I can do to it. Please Reply giving me some sugestions.
http://www.angelfire.com/tx5/1hackerz1/
 #2 
Old 2001-11-22, 12:27
hey_john_2001 hey_john_2001 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My Website

I guess no-one wants to reply to my post. That's Ok.

Thanks anyway.
http://www.angefire.com/tx5/1hackerz1/

 #3 
Old 2001-11-22, 16:50
Paco de Niro Paco de Niro is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My Website

Good site, try to keep the content relevant to the service you are providing...hacking and Osama is like black and white.....good site none the less.......
 #4 
Old 2001-11-22, 18:40
Moderator
 
Through the looking glass
Default Re: My Website

I clicked the link and got redirected to a top100 site and porn pop ups
 #5 
Old 2001-11-23, 05:13
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My Website

i like it a lot but it needs better descriptions of the tools and apps. the layout is fairly good or at the least suficient for a hack page. i like the colors and the navigation also the scull in the trojan section is sweet. better descriptions and possibly a screen shot of the apps and you got a winner
 #6 
Old 2001-11-23, 05:22
hey_john_2001 hey_john_2001 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My Website

Screenshot's is a real good Idea! Thanks. I'll Be Working on that. I didn't do the descriptions cause I'm just too lazy...and I kinda figured that if you are on my site looking for trojans and stuff, you probably have seen them before, and know what they do. I may be wrong. I'll work on that to.
http://www.angelfire.com/tx5/1hackerz1/

If you have a Banner, then I will exchange with you, the banners are on my website, in the banners section.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics