About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > I Found it on the Web
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I Found it on the Web Cool web sites to visit. If you want to promote your web site, post the URL here. Misleading links and destructive html links will not be tolerated, please include a full description of your link. Also do not post any referal based sites or advertisements.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-06-27, 04:44
bloody murder bloody murder is offline
Regular
 
Default please help

I'm fuckin confused I found this site www.mirc.com and I download the program but I be danmed if I know how it works. just tell me how you download files like porn. I read all the shit on the site but all they talk about is how to chat. so I would Appreciate it.

ok if you say so

--------------------
for humor purposes only www.lildrew.homestead.com

 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics