About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > I Found it on the Web
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I Found it on the Web Cool web sites to visit. If you want to promote your web site, post the URL here. Misleading links and destructive html links will not be tolerated, please include a full description of your link. Also do not post any referal based sites or advertisements.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-06-19, 14:55
hallucinatorrr hallucinatorrr is offline
Regular
 
Default salvia movie

Does anyone know where i can find a movie of people smoking salvia divinorum?
I read about it somewhere but have`nt had
any luck.I think it would be one hell of
a laugh.
 #2 
Old 2001-06-23, 14:18
WoodyWoodpecker WoodyWoodpecker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: salvia movie

Iv got a documentary somewhere on tape all about it and it was more interesting than funny, although i would luv to have a smoke of it. Super bonged out man
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics