About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > I Found it on the Web
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I Found it on the Web Cool web sites to visit. If you want to promote your web site, post the URL here. Misleading links and destructive html links will not be tolerated, please include a full description of your link. Also do not post any referal based sites or advertisements.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-06-17, 02:23
XFILES ADDICT XFILES ADDICT is offline
Regular
 
Default NOT FOR WIMPS

Well there is a lot of sick sites out there , but how many of you can handle
http://www.bangedup.com

now come back and tell me some of that shit is'nt sick
 #2 
Old 2001-06-17, 19:16
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: NOT FOR WIMPS

There wasn't anything there.
 #3 
Old 2001-06-17, 21:34
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: NOT FOR WIMPS

Old news. *yawn*

It's a spin off of rotten.com

Cheers,
Lost
 #4 
Old 2001-06-18, 03:42
Kameron Kameron is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: NOT FOR WIMPS

What didn't you like on that site? Lets see the pictures that up set you cause I can't find anything disturbing there my self.
Personally I get more frightening things with my breakfast cereal.

------------------
~Kameron
Carpe Aptenodytes! (Seize the Penguins!)
 #5 
Old 2001-06-18, 19:59
bloody murder bloody murder is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: NOT FOR WIMPS

uuh?.... what Kameron said
 #6 
Old 2001-06-23, 13:57
WoodyWoodpecker WoodyWoodpecker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: NOT FOR WIMPS

Heres a couple.
http://furt.com/flesh/sections.php
http://www.gastro.com/photo.htm
http://www.concentric.net/~Franco/
 #7 
Old 2001-06-25, 21:02
bloody murder bloody murder is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: NOT FOR WIMPS

Thanks a lot WoodyWoodpecker you just gave me nightmares for a week
 #8 
Old 2001-06-25, 23:15
Cirrocco Cirrocco is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: NOT FOR WIMPS

I'm just gonna stay with stick death. Good clean, detached fun.

------------------
Check my site:
http://www3.ns.sympatico.ca/cirrocco

[This message has been edited by Cirrocco (edited 06-25-2001).]
 #9 
Old 2001-06-27, 01:11
Kameron Kameron is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: NOT FOR WIMPS

Same Again, I really don't see the problem, I find the used needles crunching under my feet as I walk home more disturbing, I find the girls curled up on the pavement at 4am on Oxford street more disturbing, I find censorship making me more angry, and I have more nightmares about the colour contrasts between my carpet and my curtains than any of that stuff.
This is real life not ones and zeros, so what if those things happened as many of them undoubtable did, your only connection with them is a fine wire and some TCP/IP protocols. Feelings are what matters to me not some thrity-seven way car crash with 15 dead in China.

------------------
~Kameron
Carpe Aptenodytes! (Seize the Penguins!)
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics