About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > I Found it on the Web
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I Found it on the Web Cool web sites to visit. If you want to promote your web site, post the URL here. Misleading links and destructive html links will not be tolerated, please include a full description of your link. Also do not post any referal based sites or advertisements.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-06-13, 21:47
neur0t0xicity neur0t0xicity is offline
Regular
 
Default a very evil link!

if you hate someone or wanna fool someone,
send this link:
http://www.msnsms.com

good luck closing all those porn windows!
 #2 
Old 2001-06-13, 23:17
winki winki is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: a very evil link!

"AAAh Pierre I see you there ,standing in your underware" I say that to my cat Pierre becasue he has 'tuxedo' type black and white markings. He like's porn, but he's not online

------------------
=/\___/\=
~<o"o>~
>>(xYx)<<
 #3 
Old 2001-06-14, 00:21
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: a very evil link!

I feel good inside when I see your psuedoname Nuero...
 #4 
Old 2001-06-15, 05:43
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: a very evil link!

Its called alt F4
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics