About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > I Found it on the Web
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I Found it on the Web Cool web sites to visit. If you want to promote your web site, post the URL here. Misleading links and destructive html links will not be tolerated, please include a full description of your link. Also do not post any referal based sites or advertisements.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-06-11, 06:58
nyarlathotep nyarlathotep is offline
Regular
 
Default ?? I don't get this site at all ??

?????????????????????
Ok, look I don't want to piss anybody off so let me explain this first. I came across this site by chance. I seem to be good at finding these sort of things. I clicked the link and there were a few pop-ups that said "you are in my computer now". There alerts so your have to click OK to go on, there is no way out of that. It is a weird site. It's like your useing windows explorer, but there are traps all over the site. There is allot of stuff the comes up as downloads. DO NOT DOWNLOAD ANYTHING There is a page that explains a virus that is some art project. So don't download anything if you go here. I just wish someone would expain to me the point of this site. I DON'T GET IT ?? Here is the link (explain this one):
http://www.0100101110101101.org

you have been warned !! Does someone think this is art? funny ? what ??
 #2 
Old 2001-06-11, 15:59
zao9 zao9 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ?? I don't get this site at all ??

that was messed up and you are actually in his computer some ppl open up their computers to the web
 #3 
Old 2001-06-11, 23:09
GHETTO_SMURF GHETTO_SMURF is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ?? I don't get this site at all ??

i got lost so i exited it!

------------------
------------------
ok...if you say so
------------------
for informational purposes only
http://spudszilla.cjb.net
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics